Born and raised in North Orange County and currently resides in South Los Angeles County. In depth knowledge and expertise of the populations, communities, and markets in the area. Committed to providing stellar service, constant communication, and unmatched professionalism. Pays attention to every detail and proactively addresses all client needs.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate.
- Detailed familiarity with short sales, foreclosures, first time home buyers, negotiating, conventional sales, and real estate investments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in San Diego real estate markets
Real Estate Agent, Real Estate eBroker, Inc.—Orange County, CA 2015 – Present
- Coordinates with buyers, sellers, and investors to negotiate contract terms, review documents, ensure accuracy, and guide clients through the escrow process.
- Works directly with clients to acquire the best possible price for their home the real estate market will allow and help guide my client to a successful real estate sale/purchase.
- Collaborates with lenders, home inspectors and builders to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements and other contracts are met before closing dates.
- Prepares documents such as Offer to Purchase Real Estate, Purchase Agreements, extensions, deeds and similar contracts.
Real Estate Agent, Ricci Realty—Orange, CA 2011 – 2015
- Communicated transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
- Generated new leads through direct advertisements, social media platforms, and business development
- Performed competitive analysis throughout various markets in the Northern California region
- Advised first time home buyers on title procedures, escrow, and closings
- Conducted contract drafting, market research, prospecting to increase residential sales
- Established relationships with loan officers, mortgage lenders, title companies, and banks
- Evaluated mortgage options, assisting clients in obtaining the best terms and rates
Manager, Disneyland Resort—Anaheim, CA 1999 – 2015
- Led operational and administrative elements for entertainment division at Disneyland Park.
- Served as property manager for Downtown Disney.
- Oversaw operations, leasing, and administrative elements of Downtown Disney and Resort Hotels.
- Acted as representative for senior level corporate leadership in all business aspects of Downtown Disney and Resort Hotels.
California State University Fullerton, Bachelors - Business Administration/Management 2000 – 2004
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, LOCAL Association of REALTORS®
- C.M.P.S.S Designation-Real Estate Creative Marketing & Promotion Sales Specialty
CA DRE License
CalBRE Broker# 01522411
11755 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1250, Los Angeles, CA 90025